Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Saturday Night Project....

Glass flower wine glass charms



                                                               Evil eye wine glass charms
                                 ....to protect someone from stealing your wine I suppose! :D
Recently, my mother gave me some wine glass charms that she brought from the US....so I put them to use on my "Mexican" Thanksgiving dinner I had with various friends last month...well everyone thought these little "detailitos" (as we call here in Mexico when it's a little special "something" that adds a special touch) on the wine glasses were divine!(....and they were so simple!)
So last Saturday night...I sat for hours making about a hundred wine glass charms!...I had the best time creating design after design and the best part was that I already had all the material in my design studio just sitting there waiting to adorn a future wine glass.... 
(...might I add that for some reason here in Mexico it's not a "most popular" accessory but after I explain and show them how they are to be used...they LOVE them!!! ) I'll keep posting all the designs I have made...my favorite so far are the Evil Eye collection. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment